This is the full version history for DIN Time for Fitbit.
Version 1.6.0 – January 8, 2019
- Moved to Dark Sky as weather provider.
- Bug fixes and speed improvements.
Version 1.5.6 – September 25, 2018
- Fixes a major bug which was caused by a recent Fitbit app update: settings page went white when selecting a color swatch.
- Changed trial duration.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.5.5 – April 20, 2018
- Bug fix.
Version 1.5.4 – April 20, 2018
- Added optional sticky stats panels. Tap to view the one you want and it will stay that way.
- Changed to time based trial.
Version 1.5.3 – April 11, 2018
- Fixed reappearing seconds on Versa.
- Minor layout adjustments.
Version 1.5.2 – March 29, 2018
- Updated purchase code.
- Added Beaufort scale as wind speed option.
Version 1.5.0 – March 29, 2018
- Support for the Fitbit Versa! Tap the non-time part of the screen to show stats.
- Added color schemes to the settings page. Color schemes are colors calculated based on a selected color using classic formulas to work well with that color.
Version 1.4.1 – March 16, 2018
- Added knots as a wind speed option.
- Removed the Dark Sky API key field (Please contact me if you have questions about this…)
Version 1.4.0 – March 5, 2018
- You can now save up to five personal themes for easy switching! They are saved locally on your phone so if you want to save them if you are (just temporarily, of course, ;-)) deleting DIN Time, you will have export them as share codes.
- Weather data age indicator. In the top weather box (the current weather) there is now a small bar when you are viewing the weather stats. The weather stats is shown if you tap the stats section. The bar is full when the weather data is new, then it shrinks until the next update.
- A new help section in the settings page.
- Welcome new month and single digit dates! I fixed the display glitch with the alignment of single digits. This bug was introduced a few versions ago.
Version 1.3.0 – Feb 22, 2018
- More weather data! Tap the stats panel to switch!
From top to bottom: “Feels like” temperature, Wind direction and speed, Atmospheric Pressure, Humidity, Sunrise, Sunset.
- DIN Time now caches weather data between updates. You should now see less –‘s at startup.
- Just for fun: A random color theme!
- Removed “Reset colors”. It’s now in the themes list as “White on Black (default)”.
- A tiny, but to me important, fix to how the frame around the stats is drawn.
Version 1.2.3 – Feb 15, 2018
- Quick, but very important, bug fix to the share code system.
Version 1.2.2 – Feb 14, 2018
- Added color themes (presets) and support for share codes.
- The color selector has been improved with quick access to previously used colors.
- Internal build
- Internal build
Version 1.1.0 – Feb 8, 2018
- Added a palette of standard colors to pick from.
- Fixed a bug related to the weather icons.
Version 1.0.0 – Feb 6, 2018
- Initial release.