DIN Time is a clean, glanceable, watch face for the Pebble Smartwatches. The watch face is based on the DIN 1451 Engschrift typeface. Time is aligned along the right or left side so it will always be the first you see when you glance under your sleeve.
- Time in big, easy to read, DIN Engschrift.
- Layout options for left or right-hand use, so you can glance in any way you like!
- Day of week in many languages.
- Optional seconds.
- Weather, provided by Yahoo, with custom icons and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Battery status
- Bluetooth disconnect warning (with optional vibration).
- Optional periodic vibration every 60, 30 or 15 minutes.
- Quiet time (no vibrations) between set hours.
- Fully customizable colors on color Pebbles.
- Colors settings can be saved for later use or shared through a preset code.
DIN Time is free to download and use. I have spent hundreds of hours on DIN Time and released more than 15 versions since March 2015, each one adding features and improvements. If you appreciate my work and want to encourage me to continue to improve and support DIN Time please consider donating.
Where to find DIN Time
DIN Time is available from the Pebble App Store and supports the entire line of Pebble watches.